10 Feb - 31 Mar
- Quality of Bounty thread
- Bounty Manager
- Bounty budget
- Transparency of conditions
- ICO prospects
FERO PROTOCOL Bounty Campaign
Welcome to the FERO bounty campaign! This post will detail how the program will work, and how you can benefit from contributing.
There are 3,500,000 FROs available in the bounty (3,5% of the total number of FROs).
The 5 areas in which you can participate are the following:
• Twitter (15%)
• Translation (15%)
• Medium (15%)
• Telegram (5%)
• (50% is being withheld for our referral system)
To participate in any part of the bounty, you must first add your email to the FERO mailing list. This can be done at our website.
You must be joined before participating.
A view-only Google Sheet where participants can track their process is available at the following link:
The exact dates for Fero PRE-SALE & MAIN TOKEN SALE are going to be announced soon. Please see the BitcoinTalk announcement thread for updates.
Show your support for Fero Protocol in Twitter.
• Your Twitter account must have at least 200 real followers
• Follow the Fero Protocol account on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fero_protocol
• Like and retweet at least 5 Fero posts before the pre-sale/main sale
• Your retweets must remain visible until the end of the pre-sale/main sale
To participate in the Twitter bounty please fill out this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc8vhpkIFcXo0Pb1OQD0TlxG1VmEuCb4jlaAvwgwa_47KxcSg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Help non-English speaking people to learn about Fero Protocol by translating the ANN post and the whitepaper, and manage that translation’s ANN thread.
• Translations must be original. Any evidence of automated translations will result in disqualification from the Fero bounty program.
• Translations must be mid- to high-level quality. Any poor-quality translations will be deemed ineligible.
• Translations must be completed within 5 days of being assigned a language.
If a translation is not completed within this time then it will be passed on to the first waiting translator.
To participate in the translation bounty please reserve in the comments section below and fill out the following form with your preferred language and examples of past work: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdww_xZd7suigdwC9tqiXNF7RtY8Hn3S4VSmfGV-ADgE3iyRQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Translators will be chosen on a first-come, first-served basis (as long as they are approved by the Fero team).
Participate in the Medium conversation.
• Follow the Fero account on Medium.
• Continue following the Fero account until the pre-sale/main sale.
• Clap all existing Fero articles.
• Clap all Fero articles posted until the pre-sale/main sale.
To participate in the Medium bounty please fill out this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfatrV_DZ1wKkcCDVzsW5shhFkLj4_KigoKahWUMVd8fLu0HA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Add your voice to the Fero Protocol Telegram chat.
• Join our official telegram group https://t.me/fero_protocol.
After you have joined, please fill out this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeBR4XIWFN6_dHLOmw9MsuMYRxVEBgh5fAg8pjeeU2ET5QzBQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
• Individuals can enter only once. Any attempts to enter more than once will result in instant disqualification.
• All bounty allocations will be distributed within one week after main token sale. The date of main sale is going to be announced soon.
If for some reason the main sale does not take place during this time, bounty tasks must be completed until March 15.
• Fero Protocol team members reserve the right to add new regulations around the bounty as they arise.
• You do not need to post your details in this thread. If you add your details to the Google Forms provided, our team will confirm that you have followed the instructions.
• You must provide a valid BitcoinTalk account name to participate.
• Please note: Fero has had to make certain amendments to the bounty campaign. These decisions were made to ensure that Fero remained wholly above reproach from a legislative perspective. We apologise for any inconveniences suffered.