4 Dec - 30 Apr 2018
- Quality of Bounty thread
- Bounty Manager
- Bounty budget
- Transparency of conditions
- ICO prospects
What’s up ConnectJob community and blockchain believers!
We are delighted at ConnectJob to offer you our official bounty programs. Over the next months, we invite you to take an active part in our campaigns and help us build a strong community.
Below you will find a detailed list of different bounty campaigns for ConnectJob and over the course of the next weeks we will launch additional contests and creative challenges. Stay tuned!
ConnectJob is committing 1% of its token allocation to its bounty campaigns.
70% of the total bounty allocation is for BitcoinTalk signature campaigns, which will be divided as follows:
Junior Member: 20 Stakes/Week
Member: 30 Stakes/Week
Full Member: 30 Stakes/Week
Sr Member: 50 Stakes/Week
Hero and Legendary: 80 Stakes/Week
Furthermore the following campaigns are available on the ConnectJob website: https://ico.connectjob.io/bounty
1. Keep the signature until the end of the campaign, removing the signature in middle of campaign will disqualify you.
2. You must do a total of 20 posts during the period of the campaign.
3. Posts must be constructive and on-topic.
4. Eligible posts must be 50 character long, shorter than 50 character will not be counted.
5. Payment will be done at the end of the ICO.
1. Apply the ConnectJob signature BB-code corresponding with your account rank to the signature field of your Bitcointalk profile.
2. Sign up to the ConnectJob Bitcointalk Signatures bounty campaign here: https://ico.connectjob.io/bounty (and scroll to BitcoinTalk)