6 Oct - 15 Jan 2018
- Quality of Bounty thread
- Bounty Manager
- Bounty budget
- Transparency of conditions
- ICO prospects
Arbitrage places for bounty pool 4% of tokens sold.
We distributed interest, as follows:
➣ Facebook — 10%
➣ Twitter — 15%
➣ BitcoinTalk Translation Campaign — 15%
➣ Blogging Campaign — 10%
➣ Reddit Campaign — 20%
➣ BitcoinTalk Signature Campaign — 30%
1. Have at least 300 friends and make privacy settings open for your page
2. Register your participation on this link: https://goo.gl/pKCC8b
3. Follow and Like Arbitrage Crypto Trader official page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/arbitragect
4. Like and Share at least 1 post per week, that gives your 1 stake for each week.
5. Multiple accounts registrations are not allowed, all related accounts will not be checked and will be delete
1. Have at least 300 followers and make privacy settings open for your account
2. Register your participation on this link: https://goo.gl/PrXVpe
3. Follow Arbitrage Crypto Trader official Twitter: https://twitter.com/arbitrage_ct
4. Like & Retweet at least 1 post per week, that gives your 1 stake for each week.
5. Multiple accounts registrations are not allowed, all related accounts will not be checked and will be delete.
Join our Telegram https://t.me/ArbitrageCT, that gives your 1 stake
Post a message in this thread with the following informations (don't forget the #JOIN).
Your Facebook or Twitter url
Your Telegram username
We do not allow use Google Translate or any other different services;
The participants who are using Google Translate or any different services will be immediately disqualified;
The participants can register only one translation;
Applications for translation in several languages will not be allowed.
You will receive:
➣ 150 stakes for White paper translation,
➣ 50 stakes for Announcement Thread translation,
➣ 40 stakes for Website translation,
➣ 5 stakes per page in your local announcement thread.
To book your language ANN translation and moderation, fill up this form: https://goo.gl/qcJghL
Write a post about Arbitrage in any language, with at least 250 words of length and containing 2 links to https://arbitragect.com/
We will class each article:
➣ basic (15 stakes),
➣ standard (35 stakes)
➣ premium (100 stakes).
After publishing the article, kindly fill in this form: https://goo.gl/FxLc3f
Arbitrage subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/arbitrageCT
➣ This campaign is limited to 250 participants
➣ Your Reddit share has to be made into a subreddit related to blockchain technology, crypto-currencies, finance, trade or arbitrageCT. If not, your share will not be counted as valid and you will not receive any stake.
➣ Once you have published your Reddit share, you have to fill the Google Form link, not before!
You will receive:
1 stake per upvote.
How to participate :
Fill this Google form : https://goo.gl/misJZ7
Payment will be based on weekly stakes:
Jr. Member: 1 stake/week
Member: 2 stake/week
Full Member: 3 stakes/week
Sr. Member: 5 stakes/week
Hero Member: 8 stakes/week
Legendary Member: 12 stakes/week
1. You must keep your signature until the end of the campaign – removing it at any point will disqualify you from receiving any form of payout. You will be notified when the campaign has closed and the final count has been made at which point you can remove the signature if you so choose.
2. You must complete a minimum of 10 posts each week your are participating in the campaign.
3. Posts must be at least 75 characters long. Any posts shorter than this will not count towards your total.
4. Any posts found to be off-topic, low quality, copy/paste, etc will not be counted and may disqualify you from the campaign. The goal is to spread the word about Hamster Marketplace and start productive conversation, not spam other projects and forum users.
5. Any posts in meta or marketplace boards are not counted
6. Users with negative trust are disqualified from participating in the signature campaign – regardless of reason or explanation.
To Join: Add the signature corresponding to your profile rank and fill out this form: