3 May - 14 Jun
- Quality of Bounty thread
- Bounty Manager
- Bounty budget
- Transparency of conditions
- ICO prospects
Public sale will begin on: May 14 and ends June 14
ICO Stock24: 4.2/5 – “Best ICOs – category: Transport & Logistics”
WEBSITE | ANN THREAD | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | YOUTUBE
Blockshipping is starting its Official Bounty Program in order to reward its supporters with CCC tokens.
A total of $248.000 (400.000CCC tokens) will be allocated to the Bounty Pool
The program will run until the end of the Token Sale. The bounties will be distributed within 30 days after the end of the Token Sale.
General Bounty distribution:
Please check your participation in this spreadsheet: Spreadsheet
GENERAL RULE: All bounty program participants are required to join Blockshipping’s Telegram group: https://t.me/blockshipping AND the AmaZix Bounties Telegram channel https://t.me/amazix_bounties
BOUNTY CAMPAIGN TELEGRAM GROUP:
ANY SUBMISSION OF THEIR SHARES/POSTS ON THIS BOUNTY THREAD BEFORE AND BEYOND INCLUSIVE DATE OF EACH WEEK WILL NOT BE COUNTED
Week 1: May 3 - May 8
Stakes will be paid depending on followers (at the start of the campaign).
250-749 followers: 1 stake per tweet/retweet
750-1499 followers: 2 stakes per tweet/retweet
1500-9999 followers: 4 stakes per tweet/retweet
10.000+ followers: 6 stakes per tweet/retweet
Minimum 3 tweets/retweets per week
Maximum 1 tweet/retweet per hour, 4 tweets/retweets per day, and 20 retweets per week
1. Follow Blockshipping on Twitter:https://twitter.com/Blockshipping
2. Register with this form: FORM
3. Register your retweets every week in the thread with this format:
(Replace X with week number)
Twitter user URL:
<list of tweets/retweets>
- Tweets/retweets must have a link to the Blockshipping’s website or Telegram group and at least 2 of these hashtags: #CCC #Blockshipping #logistics #shipping #containers #supplychain #Crypto #Blockchain #ether #ethereum #bitcoin #cryptocurrency #ICO #tokensale YOU MUST INCLUDE THESE IN YOUR posts/shares, otherwise they won’t be counted
- You can retweet Blockshipping’s tweets or create your own with content from the website, the YouTube channel, blog, etc., or anything related to Blockshipping
- Your twitter audit (https://www.twitteraudit.com/) score must be equal to at least 85% and only real followers from the last audit will count.
- Twitter followers will NOT be updated after having registered in the campaign
- Tweets have to be spaced at least 1 hour. Anyone breaking this rule will be banned from the bounty campaign
- Do not retweet anything older than 4 days, it will NOT be counted
Stakes will be paid depending on friends/followers.
100-500 Followers/Friends: 1 stake per share+like
500-1500 Followers/Friends: 2 stakes per share+like
1500-3000 Followers/Friends: 4 stakes per share+like
3000 Plus Followers/Friends: 6 stakes per share+like
Minimum 3 shares per week
Maximum 1 share per hour, 4 shares per day, and 20 shares per week
1. Follow and like Blockshipping’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/blockshipping/
2. Fill and submit this form: FORM
3. Register your shares every week in the forum with this format:
Facebook user URL:
<list of shares>
1. Participants must share and like Blockshipping’s posts
2. Shares must have a link to the Blockshipping’s website or Telegram group AND at least 2 of these hashtags: #CCC #Blockshipping #logistics #shipping #supplychain #containers #Crypto #Blockchain #ether #ethereum #bitcoin #cryptocurrency #ICO #tokensale YOU MUST INCLUDE THESE IN YOUR posts/shares, otherwise they won’t be counted
3. Shares have to be spaced at least 1 hour. Anyone breaking this rule will be banned from the bounty campaign
4. Accounts with fake friends/followers will be disqualified
5. Friends/followers will NOT be updated after having registered in the campaign
6. All shared articles must also be liked
7. Do not share anything older than 4 days, it will not be counted
8. Please DO NOT post rubbish comments, it is neither necessary nor wanted
9. If no new posts from our official Facebook account, kindly make a short post about Blockshipping’s and use all of our official hashtag.
This bounty consists of two tasks:
1. Translation of ANN+bounty thread
2. Moderation of local Telegram groups
Stakes earned will depend on the activity in the thread and the number of members in the Telegram group.
Translation of pinned message from main group: 10 stakes + 2 stake/member at the end of campaign
ANN+bounty threads: 50 stakes + 10 Stakes per valid post
1. Send an email to email@example.com with the following details:
Part of bounty you apply for (ANN/Telegram)
Translation/moderation experience (if any)
ERC-20 wallet address
2. After being accepted and completing the translation, post in this thread with a link to the translated thread.
1. Participants are required to keep the local thread and Telegram groups alive by posting and translating regular updates, news or any important announcements. A single post thread will be rejected.
2. Automatic (Google or similar) translations or translations with low quality will be rejected.
3. Unnecessary or repeated posts shall be rejected for stake counting
4. Only posts written by the OP will count
Spread the word with your original content and earn tokens by:
Blogging about Blockshipping
Promoting it in other forums, in your Facebook/LinkedIn group or any other social outlet with a large outreach
Creating YouTube videos (including interviews)
30% of the allocation will be reserved for invite-only VIP content creators.
Stakes earned depending on quality (decided by AmaZix/Blockshipping after review):
Rejected: 0 stakes
Low: 1 stake
Medium: 2 stakes
High: 3 stakes
Reposting on another (relevant) site will earn an extra 50% of stakes (one repost per article allowed)
To understand how evaluating these submissions takes place, take a look at this article made by AmaZix:
Complete and submit the following form (once your videos are uploaded or your articles are posted): FORM
Post a link to your article/video here
1. The blog/forum must be focused on a relevant topic (at the sole discretion of Amazix/Blockshipping)
2. Blog posts must have at least 250 words and forum posts must have at least 100 words.
3. Blogs/forums/videos in languages other than English may also be accepted (at the sole discretion of Amazix/Blockshipping). Please contact me first to check. NOTE: ANY NON-PREAPPROVED ARTICLE/VIDEO CREATED IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY REJECTED (0 STAKES AWARDED)
4. Videos have to be meaningful and related to Blockshipping.
5. All articles must contain links to Blockshipping’s website, the Telegram group and the ANN/Bounty threads
6. Videos/articles with fake views will be disqualified
7. Only original content will be accepted
8. Spamming/posting in wrong subforums will not be tolerated. Posts deleted or closed by the forum’s administration will not count.
9. Do not use URL Shortener
10. Max 5 original content.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel and upvote our videos
1 stake per subscriber
1. Subscribe to Blockshipping’s Youtube channel and upvote all videos:
2. Fill and submit this form: FORM
5% of the tokens are reserved for bounty participants who go the extra mile and make a special effort to promote our Token Sale. These tokens will be assigned at the sole discretion of AmaZix/Blockshipping (so we won’t accept any objections to how they are distributed).
Some activities that could be worthy of these tokens are:
Content with an especially high quality or outreach
Opening new channels for the promotion of the sale
Above average activity in Telegram groups or ANN threads
If you feel like you have an idea for promotion that doesn’t fall into any category but would bring a high value, don’t hesitate to drop us a line!
Spread the word in your Telegram group about Blockshipping and earn some tokens
100-249 Members: 1 stake/post
250-749 Members: 2 stakes/post
750-2499 Members: 4 stakes/post
2500-9999 Members: 6 stakes/post
10000+ Members: 10 stakes/post
Extra stakes: Pin pitch post during the whole week and receive x10 stakes per week. You are not eligible to receive more stakes by posting pitch on daily basis if it pinned.
1. Contact @Awallon_X via Telegram to check if your group/channel are eligible to join.
2. Once approved you will receive a pitch to post in the group/channel.
3. Post pitch during the exact week (dates clarified in bounty thread or in the spreadsheet “Telegram Owners - Approved”).
4. Upload the screenshot (using imgur, postimage or similar) and report it in this bounty thread.
5. Make report in last day of exact week (dates clarified in bounty thread or in the spreadsheet).
Example of Weekly Report:
Link to Telegram post:
1. A maximum of 1 post per day is allowed in each group
2. Channels are allowed to post 3 times per week, but will get double stakes. No more than 3 posts will be accepted during the week. (This rules is required, because audience won’t accept daily spam in good channel what is bad for advertising value)
3. Groups with fake members will be disqualified.
1. The Bounty Manager and the Team reserve their right to make changes to the terms in any moment (except the allocation).
2. Payment addresses will NOT be changed after submission.
3. Any kind of offensive or inadequate behaviour when promoting Blockshipping will result in immediate disqualification from the bounty campaign
4. Bounty Managers/Team decisions are final.
5. For queries or complaints please fill and submit this form: xxx
Distribution of stakes according to user level:
Jr. Member: 1 stake/week
Member: 2 stakes/week
Full Member: 3 stakes/week
Sr Member: 5 stakes/week
Hero/Legendary: 7 stakes/week
1. Add signature of your level, avatar and personal text
2. Fill and submit this form: FORM
1. Signature, avatar and personal text must be kept until the stakes have been calculated after the end of the TGE (allow around a week for these calculations)
2. A minimum of 15 meaningful posts per week must be made during this period. Off-topic, spam and meaningless posts will not count.
3. Posts must have a minimum length of 70 characters
4. Posts on local boards are allowed but no more than 30% of the total amount
5. Participants must have at least Jr. Member rank in the forum